The future of the American Dahlia Society depends on the generosity of our members today. You may help by:
- Making a bequest to the ADS in your will (The Richard Vincent Society)
- Sending a gift in honor of a current or departed dahlia-friend (ADS Mentor Honor Roll)
- Contributing to the ADS Dahlia Research Fund
- Giving a gift of stock or appreciated property and avoid capital gains taxes
- Establishing an Endowment Fund
You may also make a special gift in addition to dues:
- The Stanley Johnson Associates — $100-$499
- The Mark Alger Benefactors — $500-$999
- The Andreas Dahl Circle — $1,000 or more
Your special gift permits the ADS to undertake projects such as the upgrade of the ADS website and research projects that are otherwise beyond our means.
The American Dahlia Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Gifts to the ADS are tax deductible. Gifts received by December 31 can be included in that year’s tax return.
For further information or to make a gift, contact:
38430 Piggot Bottom Road
Hamilton, VA 22046